An online backup server that covers a wide range of servers and services, this latest version includes the ability to protect Microsoft SharePoint and Exchange servers, VMware Infrastructure, and other sophisticated environments.
We tested Version 12.5 on a small test network with Windows Server 2008 and Mac and Windows clients.
Requirements: Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers,
Price: $995 for one license, additional agents varies in price from $395 to $3195, depending on what you need to backup.
20330 Stevens Creek Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
- Easy to setup and operate
- Free 60 day trial helps you test out the service and become familiar with its operation
- Granular Recovery Technology allows easy restoration of accidentally deleted files, emails, or documents.
- VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V virtual server data protection that is easy to manage
- Integrated online backup for flexible off-site data protection
- Some of the menus are a bit densely packed, such as the Job Setup screens
- This is not a product for single server environments (there is a separate version for Microsoft’s Small Business Server that is more appropriate)