A fairly sophisticated messaging server that has wide-ranging policy management for data leak protection, message encryption, email sender reputation, and message routing purposes.
Price: Less than $13 per user, with a minimum of 1000 users.
- Very complex message routing processes can be constructed for a wide variety of purposes
- Compliance and governance can be built into messaging infrastructure
- Sendmail is a leading email server software and supports a large number of third-party applications
- Still some integration into a single Web server for management purposes
- Policies can be fairly complex and require careful debugging
Version 4.0 was tested on a small network in August 2009.
6475 Christie Ave., Suite 350
Emeryville, CA 94608