Top security stories of the week
Scouring the net for this week’s most interesting security stories for Dice’s Security Talent Community, I recommend the following:
- Defending Point-Of-Sale Systems
- Skyfence Builds a Wall for Cloud Security
- Jail time for Twitter abusers who spewed out rape and death threats
- Can TVs and refrigerators really spew botnet spam?
- Coca-Cola suffers data breach after employee ‘borrows’ 55 laptops
- TrustyCon, upstart RSA Conference rival, sells out debut event
- New CryptoLocker Ransomware Variant Spread Through Yahoo Messenger
- You Can Build An Open Source NEST Clone In One Day? Uh Oh!
- Spear Phishing attack was used in CNN Blogs hack
- Getting Smart About Threat Intelligence